Co-packing and food processing in Canada
- Co-packing and food processing in Canada
A healthy factory for value-added food processing and co-packing
LM La cuisine offer co-packing services specializing in the manufacture of vegan products, conventional and organic vegetable protein.
Our new high-level acquisition offers 45,000 sq. Ft. Of space for food manufacturing and processing. In 2021, LM La cuisine will restart production at the facility after completing the start-up.
This factory has two vocations:
- The provision of subcontracted food processing services
- The manufacture of innovative ingredients and natural health products developed by the company.
In August 2021, Phytimpact formed a food subcontracting division: LM La cuisine. A healthy factory for value-added food processing …
Co-packing and food processing services
LM La Cuisine’s plant facilities provide the following food processing services:
- Vegetable protein products including meat and / or dairy substitutes
- Soups, Asian sauces, pasta sauces, dressings, fruit juices
- Pastry products
Traceability, quality control and rigor at all stages will make a quality product that you expect. The factory is currently working on obtaining the following certifications: HACCP, GSFI BRC, Écocert
A multidisciplinary team
We are fortunate to have experienced food processing people
An impressive fleet of equipment
The factory has:
- Solid Cooking: 2 ovens, including one of 1.3 M BTU, 1 spiral oven and 1 continuous oven of 80 ft X 8ft
- Liquid steaming: Capacity of 2,500 liters per batch
- Bottling and potting line: Formats from 250 ml to 1L, Capacity of 100 units per hour
- Freezing: 3 CO2 freezing spirals, 1 blast freezer, Receiving and shipping freezers
- Our business model is based on flexibility for large and small lots for both start-ups and large companies.
- A dedicated team with great expertise in food processing.
- Provide a full service such as: Product development, Scaling, Inventory management, Quality control document management